We are cooks, designers, and photographers running Akaraka Open Kitchen. We are happily invite you to combine a Thai heritage cooking skill with a modern skill of food photography at our warm and lovely space, so you can proudly share your food creations to the world.
You’ll learn together with Kim Anh Doan (Food Stylist)
Learn more about her works here
She’ll be your learning partner during this workshop.
Who can join us :
– Local Small Business or Local Restaurant owners who wants to improve their food presentations and branding
– Food Photography Enthusiasts
– Travelers who want to learn local heritage skill and food photography at the same time.
– Aspire food entrepreneurs
– Instagram Foody Lovers and life learners
What we’ll learn during this 3 hours workshop :
– Cooking demonstration of 2 popular Northern Thai food dishes
– Tips For Powerful Food Photography Styling
– Lunch together
What you need to bring :
– Digital camera or your photo talkable phone
– Your favorite plate, bowl or flowers for your style of photo (if you have any)
Workshop fee :
900 THB (Including lunch and workshop food materials)